What a great opportunity it has been for us to get political. Standing out there for PROP 8 has been an awesome experience. It feels good to know we can make a difference just by sharing our views and standing for something. It's so important for the family that YES on PROP
8 passes. It will keep marriage between a man and a woman, which is what God intended. YES on PROP 8. Get out there and vote on Tuesday, it's important for us to get involved in our country's political process.

Ben and I standing on the corner

You can see Scott in the background

Such good sports
5 comments:
I love it!! Good for you guys. If we don't take a stand on the things we believe, someone else will decide for us. We will be up there for Thanksgiving I think, will you guys be around? love ya
Why do you SoCalers get to stand and wave your sign in the sun and we NorCalers had to do it in the rain Saturday and Monday? I was frozen and wet by the end. Such and important stand to make though. Hi to all. January
Go Harries Fam! Looks like it was fun! I knew that good would prevail!
Way to go!!! We were so excited to see that pass! I think it was the only GOOD thing that happened this election!! I love your backgound music!! "My Girl" is my favorite!!! It's my cell phone ring tone! (Father of the Bride-best movie ever!)
Hey!!!!
wow, looking at those pictures almost made me cry. maybe its the music i dont know. i wish i could have been there to help.
Nice to see what your family is up to. Take Care!
Post a Comment