Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time Flies... when you're having fun!!

I can't believe the Christmas season is already over. We had a great time together with friends and lots of family. Santa found us all and it didn't seem like he got the message of the recession! I love all of our Christmas traditions, all the food, gifts,and time together is what makes the season the best. I am grateful for the birth of our Savior, of which the entire season is about ,and I often stop in all the craziness to remember him. The New Year came in with a bang and right after that celabration we have birthdays. Stephanie turned 21 on the 5th and we had a great day with her, once again no sign of a recession! Then shortly after I celabrated my@# birthday on the 10th. I am looking forward to a great year in 2009, I have a lot to be grateful for and have a lot of exciting things ahead. Happy New  Year and may this be an awsome year for all of us! P.S. we've been having trouble with our computer thats why it has taken me so long to blog!

Chirstmas Eve!



Santa and Mrs. Claus

Christmas Morning!
The organized mess
Maddie cooking Christmas dinner

Steph's 21st Birthday!!






My Birthday







1 comment:

Jill said...

oh, if I could just have a fraction of the hair in this beautiful family! I hope you guys had wonderful Birthday's we love you!