Happy Easter to all! We got home in time to have Easter with the family.Saturday we shopped for dresses,I always get my girls new dresses for church, and the men new ties. Easter Sunday we got up and went to church. Everyone looked so nice and I wanted to get a picture but no one else wanted one, so there is no picture. Bill and Christiann had us over for an incredible dinner, it was all low key and enjoyable. We were able to concentrate on the true meaning of Easter, the resurrection of our Savior ,which I am eternally grateful for. I am also grateful for my wonderful family.
2 comments:
That fruit looks so yummy! The grapes are so perfect they look fake. I wish you had a picture of the family too, I'm sure you all looked very nice! :)My kids fight me on picture's too, sometimes in the picture they are not happy but I say SMILE!!! You are nicer than me! :)
That is my kind of breakfast:Bagels, fruit, CANDY!! Just take a picture next Sunday and pretend it was Easter;)
Post a Comment