Uyah State is by far one of the most beautiful campuses ever! Thanks for the post love the photos. Its a typical fall day here in cali 95 and the same color,might swim. love you Mom
That comment was posted by me your mother and sorry about the type o. its so pretty there might have to come up! mom
BEAUTIFUL pics! My favorite time of year too! Enjoy it before the cold comes! :)
Beautiful photo's! I love the Fall and I hope it lasts a bit longer!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Uyah State is by far one of the most beautiful campuses ever! Thanks for the post love the photos. Its a typical fall day here in cali 95 and the same color,might swim. love you Mom
That comment was posted by me your mother and sorry about the type o. its so pretty there might have to come up! mom
BEAUTIFUL pics! My favorite time of year too! Enjoy it before the cold comes! :)
Beautiful photo's! I love the Fall and I hope it lasts a bit longer!
Post a Comment