Saturday, May 8, 2010

Welcome To The World Felicity Brown!

Felicity Brown is finally here!
So I went up to Utah on May 5th to move Vanessa and Stephanie home from school for the summer. Vanessa had her last final that Friday morning the 7th and then we were going to start driving home. The only reason I cam was because Alex wasn't due until the 20th of May. Well the next day the 6th I am helping a sick Vanessa finish packing and I get a call from Ben telling me that Alex went in for her doctors appointment and had pre-clampsia so they were heading to the hospital to have the baby! Of course panic set in of how I was going to get home! After a lot of different ideas and stressing we decided we were going to fly home right away and move the girls out later! Vanessa was able to take her last final early and we were off to the airport. We arrived at LAX around 10 PM and Scott picked us up. We arrived at the hospital around 10:30 and Alex was doing well and only dilated to a 4! We made it now all we had to do was wait! Then after only 2 pushes from mom... Felicity was born at 4:15 AM on May 7th weighing 4 pounds 15 ounces and 19 inches. Both Alex and Felicity are healthy and happy and we all couldn't be more excited! We love her so much already is is amazing!!


Settling in for the night!
The Brown Family
Daddy and his little girl!
Aunt Stephanie
Grandma
Aunt Maddie
Grandpa
Auntie Vanessa
Going Home!!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a great story! Love the pictures. She is so perfect and so beautiful, so tiny too! Congrats to your family!

jrpetho said...

Hello Alex looks awesome right after giving birth! Felicity is soooo cute and so tiny! How fun for the family, congratulations everyone:)