This year my parents decided they were going to have a family reunion. So the first week of July all my sibilings and our familys gathered up at Bear Lake in Utah to spend time together. We had a fun week boating and playing games and just hanging out in our beautiful cabins. It just so happened that while we were there Madeline had her 15th birthday! I can't believe my baby is 15! But we had a fun celebration with homemade cupcakes by Maddie's request. It was a great day for a great girl! Maddie is such a sweet girl and a joy to have in out family! Happy Birthday Maddie! WE LOVE YOU!
enjoying the cupcakes

the comadenas
the smiths
the tuellers
the hadlocks
the nelsons
us
grandma and grandpa
opening presents
Before the reunion I bought all of the great granddaughters matching dresses since I am now part of the club! Here was our attempt to get 4 little girls 2 and under to take a picture! too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment