Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome To Paradise!

Since we didn't get to Hawaii this summer we decided to go the first week of November! This is Ben's only week of vacation time he gets for the year so we decided we all needed a vacation!This year we were joined by my niece Sierra! After hours of traveling from California, Utah and Minnesota, we were all united at our favorite place The Grand Wailea! We enjoyed a wonderful 10 days of relaxation, amazing weather, gourmet dinners, and wonderful company! I am so glad we were all able to spend this time together as a family and what better place to do it then Maui!! With 4 cameras you can imagine the amount of pictures we had!! Believe it or not these are just a few! 

Hello Hawaii! 












 diva! 

Happy Halloween!! 






she LOVED the water!! 




Spa Day!



Zip Lining adventure! Scott and I stayed with Felicity at the hotel, so all the kids could go! 




















 Another fabulous dinner! 



the star of the trip! 






















2 comments:

Jill said...

You guys look like you had a wonderful time. I am so sad I missed you. I wanted to see Felicity, she has gotten so big and she is adorable!!! Hopefully we can get together soon. Love you guys

Vanessa said...

Looks like the perfect trip! So fun to see Felicity, she is so adorable! :)