Halloween has always been a big celebration for our family. It is my Dad's birthday so growing up we had a lot of traditions. Of course I have continued these with my family. We always have homemade chili and I make our favorite sugar cookies. It's even more fun now that I have the help from the girls. Not much dressing up this year but Madeline went to school and parties as a nerd and Vanessa didn't dress up. We don't get trick or treaters either so we provide our own each year in the entry way. I love this holiday and want to say Happy Belated Birthday to my dad!
Pot of my homemade chili
My famous sugar cookies!
Our little nerd!
Vanessa wanted to be in a picture
Our own pumpkin patch; hand carved! ;)
Our only little trick or treaters
5 comments:
im the nerd who has to dress up like one and pretend to be one but.....i cant say the same for nessa!!!! hahah natural born nerd!!!
still love u thou nesss!!!!!!
So sad to miss it! We love Halloween!!!! Thanks for saving some cookies for us. And i wouldn't be so sure about that Madeline!
You don't have any nerds, trust me I know, I live with
one for sure! Maddie you were a cute pretend nerd.
I will miss Halloween too, and being a witch, it comes
so naturally to me.
I think it's funny Madeline was a nerd. Madison was a nerd too! Looks like you guys had fun! It was so much fun to have Ben and Alex for Halloween.
Lisa, I am picking my jaw up off the floor! It's me, Megan (Fotheringham), and I found your blog through Norris and Tori's. I knew time had passed and that the girls were growing up, but oh my goodness! It's been a long time! It's so great to "see" you again and hope everyone is as well as they look!
We have a family blog, too. It's www.thearizonaexperiment.blogspot.com
Post a Comment