Friday, March 20, 2009

David Archuleta!

This past Tuesday, St. Patricks Day we went to a David Archuleta concert! I knew he was planning a tour so I found out when he was coming to California and had my amazing Dad get us all tickets. My Dad didn't want to go so it was the 7 of us plus Steph brought Josh and I brought my friend Allie for her 18th birthday even though it was really more for me! He only had one show here and it was in Pomona at The Glasshouse which is a little hole in the wall but I didn't care where I had to go, I was determined to see David. The concert started at 7 so we left around  3 to go down and have dinner before the concert. Not thinking every teenage girl loves him almost as much as I do, we arrived at about 6:30 and there was a line that went around corner after corner of people waiting for the doors to open. We were one of the last people in line but it was okay because once we got inside we were so close it was amazing. Lesley Roy was his opening act and none of us really knew who she was but she wasn't very good which made us that much more excited for David. When he first came out on stage I was so excited I could hardly stand it. We saw him on the Idol tour last summer but he looked ten times cuter than before and believe it or not he is better live than he is on his cd and that is pretty rare. He sang almost all of his songs, a couple new ones, and some of his favorite songs of all time. Each song was better then the last, every note was flawless and he moved  so cute up on stage! I was in aww the entire time and thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. I was so sad when it was over but it was the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!! :] Thanks again Dad for getting me the tickets and to mom and everyone else for coming with me! One day I will be MRS. VANESSA ARCHULETA, it just sounds right! 

Me and Allie before we left. I wore green for St. Patricks Day

Alex, Steph and Josh at dinner

Maddie, Me, Allie and Mom. Ben had to meet us there from school so he didn't get to go to dinner

SISTERS! Waiting in line, Alex is on the phone with Ben 

Me, Mom, and Maddie

Josh's lovely impression of a girl

Ben finally arrived

Me and Allie inside waiting for David to come one!

There is his!!! The love of my life!

He is so cute!

He was AMAZING!

I love his smile!

Wouldn't we make a cute couple!

He got so into his songs

He played a few songs on the piano! His talent is never ending!


7 comments:

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

I am glad you had so much fun! You would make a great couple!! Love you!

Vanessa said...

What a fun, fun night!!! He is so cute, you are so cute too-Vanessa!!! What a great guy to have a crush on!!! We loved him on Idol, he is fantastic!

Tori Whitmore said...

David would be lucky to have Vanessa!

Josh Baker said...

i got his number saved in the phone now...so we're making progress!

kirk n stacy said...

Impression of a girl?...Hmmm. I don't know guys, Steph look says it all. Ha! Looks like a fun night.

Maria Nissen said...

Vanessa,

You are right! He is so cute AND I agree...his voice is fantastic and I only got to hear him sing 3 hymns. Sounds like a fun St. Patty's. Send me your email and I will send you the picture of David from our Fireside.
marianissenphoto@gmail.com

Sophia said...

He is my favorite, looks like you guys had so much fun!!!