Monday, March 2, 2009

Scott's Birthday Celebration!

The birthday celebration was awesome! On Scott's actually birthday we went to dinner, opened presents and had cake and ice cream. We gave him  a new golf club and a few accessories and I made him a cake, his favorite,yellow cake with chocolate frosting. The next day we said our goodbyes to the kids and headed off to Hawaii. We had such a great time Enjoying lots of sunshine,  books, naps and some incredible dinners.  It was very relaxing and we really enjoyed ourselves. Thanks to my girls and Ben for making it so easy to get away, you are all awesome!

The delicious cake

Scott blowing out the candles

Trying out his new club

His favorite pose


HELLO HAWAII!!

The view from our cabana





3 comments:

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

Glad you had so much fun! Dad deserves to celebrate!!!Love you!!

312 M. I. said...

Glad you guys had fun and relaxed! I think I will go
bake a yellow cake with choc. frosting now!

cathyg said...

Hi Lisa, this is Cathy Gardner...Lynda put her blog in her Christmas letter and that led me to yours. It is fun to see your family and get an update! You girls are beautiful, it's fun to see everyone grown up! My email is cathysplace@mstarmetro.net if you have time to chat someday! Take care!