The 3rd of July is Madeline's 14th birthday! I can't believe that my baby is that old. She has been such a joy in our lives, I think we all still think shes younger than she is, but she has become a beautiful young lady. We love you so much and are so glad you are in our family, my daughters bring me alot of happiness! Hope your day is special,we are going away for the weekend to celabrate, lots of fun together. We love you Madeline!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Too CUTE!!

Model pose!

One of my favorite pics!

She loves the camera!

A beautiful young lady!
4 comments:
HAPPY 14TH MADELINE! WE HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!!
happy bday madeline! We love you!!
Happy Birthday Madeline. I hope it was a good one. You deserve it sweet girl.
I agree that having a family is the best thing I have ever done! Your daughters are all beautiful and I love reading about all the fun things you do together. Where did you go for her birthday??? Can't wait to see that post!
Post a Comment