What a week!!! Scott and I drove our girls to college this past Thursday. We took 2 cars, 2 daughters, 20 bags of clothes, and all that other stuff you NEED at school. We left Thursday morning, got Vanessa moved in by Friday, Saturday we went to a family baby shower, and Sunday attended the Oakerville temple dedication!! The rest of the time I spent with family but mainly at Walmart, Sam's Club, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Staples. I loved being with the girls as they settled into this new experience. I will miss them, but realize that they will have an awesome year. Vanessa has some great roommates and Stephanie has a lot of good friends from her freshman year so it should be fun! Good luck to both of you and be wise in all your choices! We will miss you tons! P.S. We have to go back up in ten days to move Stephanie in her apartment because it was not ready for move in just yet!! Thanks mom and dad for letting her stay at your place until then, we love the fact that you are so close to our girls!
5 comments:
Good luck to the girls! Hope they have a great year!
Hi Lisa-
What's your email address?? I think this is the first time I realized that your girls are at Utah State and NOT BYU. I can't believe you're down to 1 at home. what is that like?! I'm sure your girls will do great. I can't believe how many BAGS of clothes you took up with you. No wonder you had to have 2 cars or was one staying with the girls? Best of luck to both of them. :-)
Lisa, let me know when you come back to visit the girls...I would drive up to Logan to see you! I wouldn't even make you come this way to smelly Provo! Call me! 801-226-3214
Have fun Stephanie and Vanessa! You guys are going to do great. XO Martha
Thank you Mom and Dad for everything!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! By the way that is a pretty scary picture! haha i look like I haven't seen the sun in years!
Post a Comment