After 2 close attempts, I was fianlly able to meet DAVID ARCHULETA the 3rd time around!! After many months of dreaming, searching, and pestering I finally found someone who could actually get me in front of David! Kim Halladay's cousin Kendra is the keyboard player in David's band! Me and my mom just happened to run into Kim and her husband Soren and their adorable kids at the mall a few weeks ago. We got to talking and found out this wonderful news! It just so happened to be that David was performing at the Nokia Theater in LA that Friday! Kim being the wonderful person that she is called her cousin and got tickets and backstage passes for her, Soren, me and my mom! So on the 17th we went to the show! I was so excited and yet nervous I could hardly stand it! When we got there it turned out that Brooke White ( the 5th runner up on American Idol) was there to see David with her husband Dave and what are the odds that Soren went to college with him another great connection! So we got to meet Brooke which was awesome because I love her too! Next we headed into the venue and unfortunately we weren't allowed to bring our giant camera inside! :( I was so upset because I didn't have my digital camera either! But after David's set we went backstage! We hung out for about 2 hours backstage with David, Brooke, Jason Castro, Benton Paul and a bunch of other fun people! Brooke became our best friend and ended up taking pictures for us on her camera. So in the end I got a picture with my future husband!! He looked so cute and sweet and it made me love him even more! My sisters sent me withe a wallet size senior picture of me and put my name and number and call me! on the back which my mom gave to Brooke who gave it to David because there was no way I would ever give it to him! haha I know it sounds crazy and I can't believe we actually did it but who knows maybe one day he'll call! haha Thanks again to Kim and Soren and Kendra we had so much fun and it was most definitely the BEST NIGHT EVER!!
Love~
Vanessa Archuleta ;)

Mom, the lovely Brooke White, and me!

Mom and her son in law to be

The Happy Couple!

Soren and Brooke's hubby Dave

Kim, Soren and Kendra with David

The whole gang!
( Unfortunately the picture is blurry, but on the brighter side he is taller than me!)
5 comments:
Great pics, looks like a great time!! How lucky for you, it's all who you know! HOW FUN!
Vanessa you are a funny girl! If you had titled this post David Archuletta, you would be getting hits from Germany, the Phillipines and wherever else there are David fans. I did with mine. It was fun, but a little strange. Maybe his fans would not be too happy to see that he is already spoken for, even if he doesn't realize it yet! I'm so happy for you. Way to set a goal and reach it. Anything is possible! :-)
I will be happy to help your mom plan the wedding!
i love archuleta, he is a cuttie! how fun for you guys. i totally think you should marry him:)
Holy Cow! What was I doing to miss this! Vanessa and hubby, I love it. Martha
Post a Comment