Friday, October 2, 2009

Homecoming!!

This past weekend was homecoming at USU! My Mom, Dad and Maddie came up for the weekend! Maddie at Monday and Tuesday off of school so Mom and Maddie flew in Saturday morning and me and Steph went to Salt Lake to pick them up! Since we were there we had to stop and shop!! So we Spent the morning shopping at the Gateway for winter clothes; since it is already freezing in Logan! My Dad arrived Friday because he had meetings at the school Saturday morning! Saturday night we went to homecoming game! We got to watch from the President's suite at the end of the end zone thanks to Dad and all his connections!! There rest of the trip we spent just hanging out and playing with all the little babies in the family! I love having my family in town and I miss them already!! Thanks for everything Mom and Dad! Love you!!
Our view from the box

This bug landed in Maddie's hair! Nasty!
College Students!
Sisters!
I love my parents!

The newest addition... Baby Ellis!!
Gemma
Portia!
As you can see they aren't the best at posing for pictures yet!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It was great to be up at U S U with you two,I am proud of you and see the fun you are having and the good friends you have, I am sure we will be there again soon. Love the babies too,we will have one soon haha! love Mom

Vanessa said...

What fun for you to be together!!! What a cute and tiny baby!!!