Sunday, April 12, 2009

Springbreak in Cabo!!

For Spring Break took off to Cabo! We stayed at the most incredible resort ever, The One and Only Palmilla! The place was amazing from the scenery to the service, rooms, beach and pool. We thoroughly enjoyed our time sunning, eating, and sleeping, that's pretty much exactly what we did the entire time. This is the kind of vacation I love.Thanks to my great husband who never disappoints us when he plans our vacations we all had a wonderful time! I love every chance I get to spend time with my family and just relax. However there were two things missing, Alex and Ben. :( They are experiencing the pains of growing up, they had to stay home for school and work. But no worries, we will take them soon! If you ever go to Cabo the One and Only Palmilla is the ONLY place to be!!!!!

The girls room

The view from their balcony

Enjoying the room!

Putting our feet up!

Enjoying the pool

Fun in the sun!

The view was amazing

Scott and the girls

Enjoying the beach

Sisters! 

These creepy iguanas were all over and this is one of the smaller ones

Steph and Vanessa 

At dinner one night

Vanessa helped make the fried bananas for dessert

The live entertainment

One last look before the sad trip home!

8 comments:

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

Looks like we really missed out! Darn Dental School! Glad you had fun!!!

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

So beautiful. Sounds and looks like such a great trip!

Vanessa said...

I would be sad to leave too! Wow, looks like a dream vacation! awesome view! What a great way to spend Spring Break!

kirk n stacy said...

Ummm...Jealous. So glad you guys got away! So fun to make such awesome memories with the fam.

Jill said...

Look at you sexy women!!I'm glad you had fun. Tyler and I have been down there and loved it too. :)

cathyg said...

What a fun vacation! I love the trips we take as a family...all together with no one to interrupt you! It looks like a beautiful resort!

Sophia said...

What fun!!! Your girls are so cute!!!

312 M. I. said...

Love the photo's! Glad you had a great time!
Can't wait to see you!