I thought I would make this blog...with the help of Alex, to record some of the things our family has been up to! I am not very computer savy so we will see how this goes. Hopefully with the continued help of my kids we will be able to preserve some fun memories for us to look back on! Please have patience! HAHA
10 comments:
Yay! We are excited to have you on here and will be checking back often for all the fun and updates! Love you!
Lisa...your so good! Tiff got me us going on our blog too. Leave to those to girls to make things happen! The village looks great! Your family photos are even greater!
Look at you go...you need to share this new talent with my mother :) I love the pictures, this will be fun to keep in touch. Love you guys.
sorry, I am at my parents and it posted under them.
Oh mom im impressed first an email adress now a blog..wow! well fun fun...im excited to see how well you do haha! love you all
Yeah Lisa!!! You computer girl you! So fun to see the inner workings of the Harries clan! Thanks for letting us in!
I will run it by her, but I can't promise you anything! I will ask my dad about Prison break :)
Yeah Lisa!! I am so excited to see you on here! We miss you guys!
I'm glad you started a blog. You guys are such a fun family! It'll be fun to keep up with you. We are planning on coming to visit Ben and Alex in November so we'll see you then. Good job on the blog!
Hi Lisa! Good job! I wrote you a little bit ago and it wouldn't work, so I had to call Courtney to figure out how to be able to make a comment!!! So confusing. Anyway I may have to borrow Alex for help on this, I don't know when Courtney is coming next. I need to put some more pictures on. I just remembered we were supposed to go out to lunch today! I knew I was forgetting something. What a dork!
Post a Comment