Today I learned something new, I was playing with my blog and changed the color. Wow I was so impressed that I decided it was worth sharing. I hope to get better with all of this because I have so many friends and family that live away. This is such a fun way to keep in touch and when my friends find my blog they may want to make one too. I am so glad that my girls helped me do this. What a great time to be alive and I am just grateful for all the things in my life that bring me so much happiness. So maybe next time I can add a photo, who knows, I just keep learnig.
6 comments:
Would you please share this new found love with my mother...she needs a push! I am sitting here with Ashton and he saw your village on Alex's blog and he said, "Mommy, I want to go see that at aunt Lisa's and tap it". in other words...touch it.
I have tried to call her, she is avoiding me. I would love you all to come. Please let me know the next time you are here.
Hey!! I got to yours through Kristin's and then through Alex's!!
It can't be this hard for us to keep in touch!!haha!! Kristin is getting me going on a blog too so if it ever happens I will send you the link...Ken and I are going to Boston to visit her and family next week. Ryan, Miriam, and Milly (6 months) are here for fall semester (off from their BYU-I track) Your pictures were all fabulous to see!! Love you Lynda
Hi Lisa-
Hey are you standing on something next to Scott? I remember there being a much greater gap between the top of your head and the top of his! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It does make you feel like you've learned something AND that you're even a little tech saavy when you start a blog. :-) I have a back log of photos to add, now that I know how to do it a little more efficiently. Say hi to all. I can't believe how grown up everyone is getting.
Great to hear from you! --Maria
Hey Sister Harries!!! I just found your blog through Alex's. That's so fun that you have one up and running now! We're hoping to move back to CA soon...hopefully we'll see you guys sooner than later :)
-Jill (Castagna)
Lisa- you are so funny. Your blog looks great. My Mom would never even try. Keep it up. Found your blog through Alex. The blog world is fun. Hello to all. January Rich
Post a Comment