Monday, October 13, 2008

OCTOBER FUN!

Well October is here and that means its Halloween season! I love nothing more than to take full advantage of this holiday and all the opportunities to scare myself. So far weve started off the month with an oh so fun camping trip ( which if you know me...the idea of going anywhere with out indoor plumbing is pretty scary)and a visit to one of utahs many haunted forests! The camping trip was a blast...tons of food friends and fun! Unfortuantly it did start to rain but luckily we were already prepared! So instead we just enjoyed the sound of rain from inside our tents! We told scary stories around the camp fire as well to keep in tone of the holiday! To my suprise the whole experience turned out to be much more enjoyable than scary!






Next we were off to the haunted forest! As most of you know its one of those set up haunted house type things..but this one had a house and a forest! I was nervous to go considering I had never been to one before. The thought of real people being able to jump out and grab me didnt really sit well with me! But I do love a good scare so I went along! Well two hours later we stumble out of this forest..tired scared and freezing cold! We were not prepared and had no idea it would take that long! Room after room..corner after corner we were suprised to find that this little adventure wouldnt be ending soon! I think they had every scary movie ever made represented somewhere inside! All in all though it was a good time and definantly gave me the scare i was looking for! But October is not over yet soo well have to see whats in store next!!!










4 comments:

Lisa said...

Steph that looks fun but not for me glad to see you like the scary stuff, we miss and love you mom

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

YEAH you finally posted! Looks like you are having fun up there! I would never do any of the scary stuff ever! I am such a scardy cat....but I love Halloween too!

Josh Baker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh Baker said...

next adventure: poc. town :)