Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!


I want to wish my mom a Happy Mothers Day and let her know how much I love and appreciate her!! She is my best friend and I love her so much. She is the type of mom that will do anything and everything for you, no matter what! The hours in my day I get to spend with my mom, is what I look forward to the most. I am grateful for her example of how to be a wonderful mother, wife, and friend. My mom is always there for me whether I think I need her or not and I know she always will be. I hope one day I will be able to be half of the women she is! You are the best mom in the whole world! I LOVE YOU MOM!! 
Love ~
  Vanessa 

4 comments:

Rick and Tarah said...

Happy Mothers Day Lisa.Thank you for the comment. Your girls are so beautifull and you just look like one of them! Thank you for being there for me and the rest of my family when we needed it.

lisa said...

Thank you Vanessa you are such a great daughter and I love you so much , you bring me alot of happiness. You will be a great mother one day. Mom

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

Your right nessa, our mom is the best! Love you mom!

312 M. I. said...

I agree Vanessa, I am definitely a better mom because of the example your mom is to me, she's a great person and she CRACKS me up too!