I love the pic of Lisa doing a handstand! So cute! Looks great girls, can't wait to see it all hung!
HAHA so perfect moms handstand! To fun!!
I love the men sleeping part...is that not so typical. can't wait to see the finished project.
You go girl! I can't decide if I'm more impressed with the amazing pics all framed or with the handstand! WOW!Fun to see your grown up gorgeous girls!XOXOMcKeons
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the pic of Lisa doing a handstand! So cute! Looks great girls, can't wait to see it all hung!
HAHA so perfect moms handstand! To fun!!
I love the men sleeping part...is that not so typical. can't wait to see the finished project.
You go girl! I can't decide if I'm more impressed with the amazing pics all framed or with the handstand! WOW!
Fun to see your grown up gorgeous girls!
XOXO
McKeons
Post a Comment