For those of you who don't know we got our dog Mowgli from the pound when he was just a puppy. He is the cutest sweetest dog with this beautiful golden fur. Over the years he has gained a little weight and it keeps him warm, especially in the summer. I always feel bad for him when it is hot because he has so much fur and is constantly panting as if he can't quite get cool. So this summer we decided to shave him! No one knew what to expect but he turned out quite cute! Hopefully his haircut will help him stay cool! Keep in mind he was afraid of the camera so I did the best I could with the pictures. Typical Mowgli. But here he is the new and improved Mowgli!!
Before...
And After
Giving Goose the lip
I love the stripe! It is so dark now
His head looks funny because it is still furry
I gotta love those faces!!
3 comments:
Oh nice! XO Mowgli!! That will help w/summer hair
all over the house for sure.
OHHHHH little mowgli!!!! Him dis so cute!!!! HAHA
What a good looking dog! Nice haircut!
Post a Comment