Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'll Do It Myself!

For the past couple of weeks  the mat underneath my family room rug has been sticking out. Every time I walked past it I thought I need to fix that. I knew the couch would have to be moved  so I asked Scott to ask Ben to help him fix the mat. Well I kept asking and of course he never did it. I couldn't stand it any longer so I decided to do it myself. Actually Vanessa helped me but we did it. Together we pulled the couch of the carpet (when we moved the couch Maddie found her DS she thought she lost) and rolled the giant rug  back, only to find that the mat underneath was cut into 3 parts and the part not under the couch had shifted. Using duck tap we tapped all 3 parts together so it wouldn't move again, rolled the rug back up and this time with the help of Steph and Maddie put the couch back into place. Maddie thought it was funny watching us try to move everything and got out the camera to take pictures, that is why it is going on the blog.

Rolling back the carpet
Maddie got creative with her pictures, birds eye view!
Taping the mats together
Unrolling the carpet

Like mother like daughter
Team work
Planning our attack
The final touch


4 comments:

The Shotmaster said...

Nessa, you are such a wonderful daughter. You are the most self motivated person I know. You never cease to amaze me with the things you do everyday. I love you so very much. Keep up the good work and remember how much I love you!

Dad

Vanessa said...

That was quite the job! Great job girls, when you want something done gotta do it yourself :)! I love the pic with both of your bums in the air, funny!:)

312 M. I. said...

Matt said "clearly I need to move back, those girls NEED me! LOL!!!

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

so fun!